Vanity Fur Magazine is a high-end, coffee table magazine that focuses on the owner, the dog, and their lifestyle. Embrace the extraordinary with us as we redefine canine style, trends, and tips. Join the pack and let your furry friend’s uniqueness shine!
Inside this edition we look at:
- A Female Dog Called Dave – Sally Lindsay talks to VFM about her Puli rescue
- Medical Detection Dogs: the future of disease diagnose-is is furry!
- One reputable breeders mission: No one should buy from puppy farms
- Dog Friendly Destinations
- Bruce’s Doggy Day Care – One of the leading DDC brands in the UK
- Sue-per Woman! Sue Wright, a dedicated rescuer and unsung hero
- Nigeria: A heartwarming tale of love and friendship
- The German Shepherd: A legacy of loyalty and versatility
- Giveaways and competitions
PLUS AMAZING CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS and much more!