Vanity Fur Magazine is a high-end, coffee table magazine that focuses on the owner, the dog, and their lifestyle. Embrace the extraordinary with us as we redefine canine style, trends, and tips. Join the pack and let your furry friend’s uniqueness shine!
- A Female Dog Called Dave – Sally Lindsay talks to VFM about her Puli rescue
- Puli Fact File
- Medical Detection Dogs: the future of disease diagnose-is is furry!
- Daisy the Detection Dog: life-saving labrador puppy
- One reputable breeders mission: No one should buy from puppy farms
- Police Dog Files: Introducing Honey
- Dog Friendly Destinations
- Creating Canine Connections Through Collage
- Bruce’s Doggy Day Care – One of the leading DDC brands in the UK
- Sue-per Woman! Sue Wright, a dedicated rescuer and unsung hero
- Nigeria: A heartwarming tale of love and friendship
- In The Dark – Poppy the Pomeranian’s new path
- Dog Friendly UK Breaks – A cosy cottage winter escape
- The German Shepherd: A legacy of loyalty and versatility
- Muthapuppa & their mission
- Walkies! Hilbre Island Dog Walk with Vannessa Jones
- Bella the Bichon Frise rescue
- Winter hygiene tips for your dogs bed by Charley Chau
- Calming Superfoods: How to relieve stress and anxiety in your dog
- Paws & Pixels – Unleashing the art of dog photography
- The National Foundation for Retired Service Animals
- The holistic approach to anxiety – the silent epidemic
- PUPlications: Put down your phone and read a book!
- CPR Basics you should know with Rachel Bean RVN
- Conditioning for dogs: all ages and abilities
PLUS AMAZING CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS and much more!