A recipe that won’t fall flat. Try our pooch-friendly pancakes for a special treat your dog will flippin’ love. Perfect for Pancake Day, celebrations or as a training reward. We really give a crệpe about pancakes, and so will they.
- 50g plain flour
- 1 egg
- 100 ml water
- optional: toppings like xylitol-free peanut butter
What to do:
- put ingredients into a bowl and whisk well
- pour the mixture into a squeezy bottle with a thin nozzle
- heat a frying pan to a medium temperature
- using the squeezy bottle, draw the outline of a bone or paw
- then fill it in with more mixture
- cook for 30 seconds on each side
- add toppings of your choice and serve.
Easy-bake banana paws recipe
Whether they’re a cheeky monkey or teacher’s pet, your furball will wiggle their behind for these pooch-friendly banana biscuit bites. Ideal for those cosy afternoons snuggling on the sofa, or as a picnic nibble on woodland walkies.
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- 240g wholewheat flour
- ½ cup water
What to do:
- preheat oven to 200°C
- chop the banana, then mash it
- crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk
- add all the ingredients together
- mix to create a dough
- roll dough out to 1cm thick
- cut into shapes using a cookie cutter
- space evenly on a baking sheet
- bake for 18-20 minutes
- leave to cool (and let the wagging begin).
View article on Dogs Trust website here